- As a recruitment consultant you will be working closely with business development teams in London or Zurich, assisting them in the recruitment processes for open roles our clients have.
- You will be sourcing and identifying potential candidates through a variety of methods and then building a hotlist of good candidates for the most common roles we are hiring for.
- Once you have found these candidates you will be qualifying then with a telephone interview
- You will be taking full candidate management ownership so having good negotiation and communication skills is key
- You will be accountable for a variety of open position and achieving KPI’s and targets according to your level of seniority.
- You finished University and can take on a full-time position.
- You have 0-5 years of recruitment experience and you are hungry to achieve more in this field.
- We are encouraging juniors to apply, especially those who don’t have previous experience but have a strong willingness to start working in this field.
- This is an English-speaking role, so fluent conversational English is a must.
- You understand that this is a sales-oriented role within a highly professional and well-known international recruitment agency.
- You are a good communicator, someone who is positive and energetic.